There are several fine courses in the area, estimated drive in parentheses. The courses have often great deals in the summer. Especially in the afternoon, you can get affordable deals and a buggy. Remember to book well in advance, and it can be a lot to save on buying green fee tickets at the golf shop along the N-332 heading to Altea.
- Villaitana Levante: 18 holes, a wide open course, many bunkers. Beautiful view of Benidorm skyline
- Villaitana Poniente: 18 holes, par 3 and 4, short course. To master your short game
- Altea Golf: A 9 hole parkland course at Altea, very nice lunch terrace
- Alenda Golf: A great 18 hole parkland course, 1 hour drive south
- Alicante Golf: Between houses and ancient ruins, beautiful course in Alicante (1 hour)
- Bon Alba, Nice 18 hole parkland course, south towards Alicante (45 minutes to drive)
- La Galeana, spectacular 18 hole course in the mountains on the way to Valencia (1.5 hours)
- Font del Lloop, nice new course close to Alicante, in a hillside, with a large gorge through the course. Challenging.